Jewish Bookfair Local Author Day
Sunday, October 27th
11 am - 3 pm
Students grades K-12 are invited to enter the I Love Books writing competition (click for application)
- 11 am Meet local authors and talk with them about their books, writing styles, getting published.
- 12:30 pm Rachel Rubin, Director of the Bexley Public Library, will be our guest “judge” to help us award the I Love Books writing contest winners.
- 12:30 pm Join the Queen of Fun, writer and poet Mimi Brodsky Chenfeld for an adult creative writing workshop with an emphasis on poetry. Registration is required as space is limited to 20 participants. Register by calling 231-2731.
- 2 pm PJ Library story time
- 2 pm Design a book cover art workshop – students 2nd grade and older
Food is available for purchase throughout the day. For more information on this and all Bookfair programs, contact Cheryl Dritz, Bookfair Coordinator firstname.lastname@example.org or 614-559-6238.