KALEIDOSCOPE is F-U-N!
The JCC after school program, Kaleidoscope, offers a combination of structured and free play, as well as space and assistance for children who wish to complete homework.
For our Kaleidoscope, After-School programs, School’s Out Days and other schedules:
Kaleidoscope (for children in Kindergarten through 6th grade) combines the best of all worlds for children – flexible and exciting activities, quality supervision, nutritious kosher snacks, and an opportunity to take advantage of JCC classes and facilities. At Kaleidoscope children actively participate in the planning and organization of their own activities. Our program is flexible, so the needs of all children can best be met. We offer a wide range of activity options, materials, and equipment for each child.
Each day different activity options are provided, such as arts & crafts, indoor/outdoor sports, swimming, imaginative play, and games. There are organized group activities, small group activities, and time for free play daily. A quiet homework space always is available, where our staff will assist your child as needed.
Register Today for the 2015-2016 School Year!
Sign up today, and don’t miss a day at the J! We offer flexible enrollment options to accommodate to your family’s busy and changing schedules. We offer a 5, 3, and 2-day option, as well as a drop in option at a fixed rate.
Kaleidoscope is Convenient for Parents
- Transportation is provided from the Berwick Alternative Elementary School and the 3 Bexley Elementary Schools (Cassingham, Montrose and Maryland). We also pick up Columbus Jewish Day School, Columbus Torah Academy, St. Catherine’s, Columbus Academy, and the Columbus School for Girls. (Please note: a 3 student minimum is required to provide transportation from any location. Please contact the JCC’s Children’s Department if your child’s school is not listed.)
- We provide a convenient location, either at the JCC College Avenue or the JCC New Albany locations.
Kaleidoscope is Great for Kids
- Celebrate the Jewish holidays.
- Use the JCC’s extensive facilities.
- We offer weekly swimming opportunities.
- Kaleidoscope kids have access to the JCC’s Sport Court, Gym, SprayGround, and playground.
- Kaleidoscope also offers special Wii and Movie days.
- Space and assistance for children to complete their homework.
- Combination of structured and free play to fit every kid’s interests.
- Caring and nurturing staff.
The JCC is the Place to Be When School is Out!
Kaleidoscope is Open during School Vacations & Holidays
During vacation days, holidays, teacher work days, and snow days, the JCC offers fun and exciting full-day programs. Each day includes a trip or special event, swimming, and recreational activities. The JCC is a great place for your child to be when school is out!
For more information, contact Kaley Rosenthal, Kaleidoscope Coordinator (right), at (614) 559-6253 at the JCC College Avenue location, or Sheri Gittins at the JCC New Albany location at (614) 855-4885.