Plan your child’s next birthday party at the JCC!
We’ll create the dream party for any child age three and up, and it’ll be a party you won’t forget! Just pick your favorite theme, and leave the rest to us. Birthday party themes include:
- Pool Party - Make your birthday party a splash by using the JCC’s pool.
- Laser Tag - You provide the guests and we’ll provide the laser tag!
- Video Game Truck - We bring a truck & trailer full of video games right to your door!
- Giant Inflatable Human Hamster Ball - Here’s a chance to have fun like a hamster – and get a great workout in at the same time!
- Fantastic Sports - Party options include hockey, basketball, kickball, flag football, soccer and more.
- Spa-Tacular - Activities include nail painting, face painting, decorating flip flops or purses, and a spa craft activity.
- Pottery Party - Kids will get creative and paint pottery.
- Yoga Party - A yoga-themed event will be in store for this lucky birthday child.
- Chef Du Jour - Party participants will bake treats of the birthday child’s choice, and everyone will go home with an apron they’ve decorated.
- Mystery Party - Party includes a scavenger hunt of the birthday child’s choice, such as Dora the Explorer, Diego, pirates and much more.
- Dance Party - Dance the party away with this awesome dance class party where you pick the style – hip-hop, jazz, tap, gymnastics, cheerleading, or ballet.
- Jewelry-Making Party - Kids may choose from a variety of glass beads to create key chains, necklaces, bracelets and earrings.
- Science Party - Kids will have the opportunity to work with Joe Blankenship to make slime or spaghetti skyscrapers, and watch Joe use electricity and magnets in a fun and exciting way.
- Custom-Made - You dream it, and we’ll plan it – the sky’s the limit!
To schedule your party or for a copy of our brochure of party themes, entertainers, additional ideas and information to get you started please contact Tasha at 614-559-6251.
We also will be happy to host birthday parties for adults. For more information, contact Food Service & Catering Director, Matan Gutwaks at firstname.lastname@example.org or (614) 559-6276.