Upcoming Events & Activities at the JCC
The JCC is the place to be when it comes to programs and activities. Through its programs and services, the JCC provides an inviting Jewish Neighborhood and a comfortable place to thrive. Enrich the mind and body with a wide range of sports and cultural arts. Our aquatics and physical fitness facilities offer a variety of ways for getting in shape while having fun, and our arts match the same diversity featuring festivals and fairs centered around books, films, and fine art. At the JCC there is something for all ages. Visit us today!
If you do not find the information you’re looking for below, please check the Calendar of Events on the right-hand side of this page OR go to the Staff Directory page of this website and send an e-mail to the appropriate staff member. For our online Program Registration and Account Information click the button below.
JCC Online Account Information and Program Registration Page
SPECIAL EVENTS & PROGRAMS
COMEDY NIGHT AT THE JCC, FEBRUARY 13th – 8:30 pm. Click here to read more and purchase tickets online.
FITNESS, EXERCISE & RECREATION
CHILDREN, YOUTH and TEEN PROGRAMS
- JET COLLEGE CARAVAN 2016 – February 14th and 16th. Register Online by January 22nd and save $50!
- Youth Tennis - January 11th – February 22nd & February 29th – April 4th.
- Kids Night Out – February 14th - Register Online.
- School’s Out Day – February 15th - Register Online.
- Middle School Mania All Star Saturday Skills Night – February 13th