Upcoming Events & Activities at the JCC
The JCC is the place to be when it comes to programs and activities. Through its programs and services, the JCC provides an inviting Jewish Neighborhood and a comfortable place to thrive. Enrich the mind and body with a wide range of sports and cultural arts. Our aquatics and physical fitness facilities offer a variety of ways for getting in shape while having fun, and our arts match the same diversity featuring festivals and fairs centered around books, films, and fine art. At the JCC there is something for all ages. Visit us today!
If you do not find the information you’re looking for below, please check the Calendar of Events on the right-hand side of this page OR go to the Staff Directory page of this website and send an e-mail to the appropriate staff member. For our online Program Registration and Account Information click the button below.
SPECIAL EVENTS & PROGRAMS
Sports Spectacular – August 26, 30 & 31
Authors Out Loud at the J - Reading and Book Signing featuring Susan Pashman author of Upper West Side Story.
Hoover Jam - August 16th
FITNESS, EXERCISE & RECREATION
- Senior & Silver Sneakers Exercise Classes - July – Sept
- Group Exercise Classes - June/July
- Reformer Classes
- Private Pilates Reformer Sessions
- Beginning Meditation
- Fit Together
- JCC Tennis Program – Begins June 1st
- Tabata Bootcamp Workshop – August 2nd – Register online
- Tai Chi: Moving For Better Balance and Fall Prevention – Beginning August 3rd – Register online
YOUTH and TEEN PROGRAMS
FLORENCE MELTON ADULT MINI SCHOOL