Upcoming Events & Activities at the JCC
The JCC is the place to be when it comes to programs and activities. Through its programs and services, the JCC provides an inviting Jewish Neighborhood and a comfortable place to thrive. Enrich the mind and body with a wide range of sports and cultural arts. Our aquatics and physical fitness facilities offer a variety of ways for getting in shape while having fun, and our arts match the same diversity featuring festivals and fairs centered around books, films, and fine art. At the JCC there is something for all ages. Visit us today!
If you do not find the information you’re looking for below, please check the Calendar of Events on the right-hand side of this page OR go to the Staff Directory page of this website and send an e-mail to the appropriate staff member. For our online Program Registration and Account Information click the button below.
JCC Online Account Information and Program Registration Page
FITNESS, EXERCISE & RECREATION
- Senior & Silver Sneakers Exercise Classes - November, December
- Introducing New Group Exercise Classes - November 2016
- Group Exercise Class Schedule - November and December
- Thanksgiving Fitness Schedule - November 24, 25
- Zumba with Kim
- TEMPO – Personal Training Program
- Reformer Classes
- Gym Schedule
- Speed & Agility Training
- Meditative Dance
- Body Pump
- Tai Chi: Moving for Better Balance and Fall Prevention - Begins August 1st
- JCC Walking Club – Meets every Sunday at 8 am at the JCC.
CHILDREN, YOUTH and TEEN PROGRAMS