The Hoover Family Park is located on a 28-acre rustic woodland bordering Hoover Reservoir in Westerville, and features a heated outdoor pool, waterfront, boating, picnic area, pavilion, hiking trails, ropes course, basketball court and sand volleyball court.
During the summer, Hoover Family Park functions as the location for the JCC’s Camp Hoover. For more information on Camp Hoover, click here.
The Hoover Family Park is open one Sunday of each summer month: June, July, and August. Entrance into Hoover Family Park is free for JCC members; guests of members are welcome with an entry fee.
Members may also reserve Hoover for private picnics and parties. For information, contact Matan Gutwaks at (614) 559-6276 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to get to Hoover
4290 E. Walnut Street
Westerville, Ohio 43081
- Take I-270 North, exit at Rt. 161 East to Sunbury Rd./Hoover Dam, heading North
- Follow Sunbury Road to Central College Road
- Turn right onto Central College, to Cubbage Corners, and turn left
- Follow to stop sign, Walnut Street
- Turn left, then make a quick right, where you’ll see the sign to Hoover Family Park entrance