For campers entering K – 3rd grade
Please note full time K-Bound do not need to register online for camp. However specialty camps do require an enrollment form. Click here to download the K-Bound Specialty Camp enrollment form.
Fun Facts about Camp Chaverim
- Flexible summer camping options – Campers may choose to attend three or five days per week for two weeks, or more!
- Special events each week – Dress up days, theme days and weeks, camp-wide Shabbat Friday activities, Maccabi Games and Shabbat – and favorite summertime activities like slip n’ sliding, water balloons and shaving cream.
- Special Wednesday afternoon activities – Each week, camp turns into a special place. Be prepared for everything from Carnival, Animal Talent Show, Game Day and Israel Days!
- Late nights and field trips – Camp doesn’t always end at 3 pm for campers in K-3rd! First grade campers have two nights of late night camp fun during the summer. 2nd & 3rd graders have almost sleep overs until 9 pm and field trips called Hoover Tuesdays five times throughout the summer.
A Typical Day at Camp
A day at Camp Chaverim contains age-appropriate programming to target the needs of every camper. Each day will include:
- Opening – Energized celebrations and songs with Hebrew enrichment to start the day off right!
- Bunk Time – A time and place to develop and strengthen friendships in a small group setting while engaged in social activities.
- Instructional Swim – Individualized small group instruction provided by American Red Cross trained swim instructors.
- Specialties – Each week every camper will experience a wide variety of activities in Judaics, Science, Zumba, Sports, Nature, Art, and Music.
- Free Swim – Campers enjoy time to practice all the skills they have learned and just have fun with friends while under the supervision of counselors and trained lifeguard staff.
- Snack – Nutritious, Kosher and healthy snacks to satisfy any morning or afternoon hunger.
- Closing – One last chance to send off campers, through song and cheer while showing their spirit and approval of the day. Campers and parents are presented with any information (handouts/notes) they need for the following camp day.
Parent Packs contain all the forms and information you will need for this year’s summer camp session.
Camp Calendar K-1st
Camp Chaverim camp calendar for Kindergarten through first grade.
Camp Calendar 2nd-3rd
Camp Chaverim camp calendar for second grade through third grade.