For campers entering 4th-8th grades
New This Year!
The theme this summer is Mitzvah – Giving back to the community in different ways along with new adventures, chugim options, special visitors, and opportunities to try new experiences!
The Bogrim campers (Grades 7-8) will experience weekly service projects and offsite field trips such as Zoombezi Bay, Ohio State Fair, Coney Island along with their Annual White Water Rafting Trip to ACE Resort.
Campers in grades 4 through 6 will experience outdoor adventures, an off-site field trip, late evening Hoover Experiences (Dinner & Activities) and more!
All campers will have the opportunity to experience community service programming, flag pole program, challenge Mondays, camp wide program to Kings Island and many adventures this summer!
Fun Facts about Camp Hoover
- Camp Hoover is located on a beautiful wooded 30 acre campsite bordering Hoover Reservoir (4290 E. Walnut St. Westerville 43081). Camp Hoover boasts beautiful woods, waterfront with canoes and kayaks, a high ropes course with a zip line, swimming pool, a pavilion, basketball court, athletic fields, an archery range, community garden, an art area, nature trails and outdoor sanctuary. Camp Hoover offers traditional camp activities, specialized programming, and hands-on experiences with an emphasis on community.
- Each Friday campers participate in Shabbat programming.
- Chugim options during the week.
- Every Wednesday is an all-camp themed lunch.
- All-camp trip to Kings Island.
A Typical Day at Camp Hoover
- Camper Hoover offers general games, flag pole routine, camp challenges, snacks, traditional and specialized activities (chugim), lunch, swim, waterfront activities, games and closing circle.
- Sample Activities: High ropes course, canoeing, kayaking, fishing, aquatic relays, fishing, archery, hiking, cooking, wilderness trails, gardening, camping, biking, crafts, sports, nature, games, music, Israeli Culture, art, swimming, and athletics.
Check out our other Camp Hoover videos:
Parent Packs contain all the forms and information you will need for this year’s summer camp session.