For campers entering 4th-8th grades
New This Year!
7th and 8th grade campers (Bogrim) have the option of Bogrim Plus, a two-night travel experience occurring four times throughout the summer. Trips include Cedar Point/Stone Labs, Camp Livingston/Kings Island, a Hocking Hills adventure, and the annual Bogrim White Water Rafting trip at ACE Resort. Bogrim will also be hosting the first annual OK CUP, a regional competition between Louisville, Dayton, Cincinnati and Columbus.
Fun Facts about Camp Hoover
- Camp Hoover is located on a 28-acre rustic woodland bordering Hoover Reservoir (4290 E. Walnut St. Westerville 43081). Camp Hoover boasts beautiful woods, a boat dock, a high ropes course, zip line, a swimming pool, a pavilion, a basketball court, bike trails, athletic fields, an archery range, and an art area.
- Camp Hoover offers adventure-based programming with an emphasis on Jewish values.
- Each Friday campers participate in Shabbat activities.
- Every Wednesday is cook out lunch day where campers make their own lunch.
- All campers have the opportunity to extend the camp fun into the night with overnights planned throughout the summer.
A Typical Day at Camp Hoover
- Includes opening, chugims, kosher snacks, bunk time, lunch, free swim, specialties, afternoon snack and closing.
- Activities include: High ropes course, canoeing, kayaking, fishing, archery, hiking, sports, gardening, cooking, swimming, wilderness skills, arts and crafts, music, gaga (Israeli dodge ball), and much more!
- Specialties include Judaics, Nature, Sports, Art and Israeli Culture.
Check out our other Camp Hoover videos:
Parent Packs contain all the forms and information you will need for this year’s summer camp session.
Camp Hoover camp calendar for download.