For campers entering 4th-8th grades
New This Year!
Every Monday 7th and 8th grade campers (Bogrim) will be able to participate in Stand Up Paddle boarding.
Bogrim will also have the option of Bogrim Plus, a two-night travel experience occurring three times throughout the summer. Trips include Kings Island and the Newport Aquarium, Cedar Point and Mohican Canoe Livery and the Annual Bogrim White Water Rafting trip at ACE Resort.
Fun Facts about Camp Hoover
- Camp Hoover is located on beautiful wooded 30 acre campsite bordering Hoover Reservoir (4290 E. Walnut St. Westerville 43081). Camp Hoover boasts beautiful woods, waterfront with canoes and kayaks, a high ropes course with a zip line, swimming pool, a pavilion, basketball court, athletic fields, an archery range, community garden, an art area, wilderness trails and outdoor sanctuary, Camp Hoover offers adventure-based programming with an emphasis on Jewish values.
- Each Friday campers participate in Shabbat activities.
- Every Wednesday is all camp cookout lunch– every camper makes their hot dog lunch over an open fire.
- All campers have the opportunity to extend the camp fun into the night with the overnight in the summer.
A Typical Day at Camp Hoover
- Includes opening, chugim (free choice activities) kosher snacks, bunk time, lunch, free swim, specialties, afternoon snack and closing.
- Specialties include: High ropes course, canoeing, kayaking, fishing, archery, hiking, sports, gardening, cooking, swimming, wilderness skills, arts and crafts, music, gaga (Israeli dodge ball), Judaics, Nature, Sports, Art and Israeli Culture.
Check out our other Camp Hoover videos:
Parent Packs contain all the forms and information you will need for this year’s summer camp session.
Camp Hoover camp calendar for download.