For campers entering 4th-8th grades
Fun Facts about Camp Hoover
- Camp Hoover is located on a 28-acre rustic woodland bordering Hoover Reservoir (4290 E. Walnut St. Westerville 43081). Camp Hoover boasts beautiful woods, a boat dock, a high ropes course, zip line, a swimming pool, a pavilion, a basketball court, bike trails, athletic fields, an archery range, and an art area.
- Camp Hoover offers adventure-based programming with an emphasis on Jewish values.
- Each Friday campers participate in Shabbat activities.
- Every Wednesday is cook out lunch day where campers make their own lunch.
- All campers have the opportunity to extend the camp fun late into the night with late nights and one all camp overnight.
A Typical Day at Camp Hoover
- Includes opening, chugims, kosher snacks, bunk time, lunch, free swim, specialties, afternoon snack and closing.
- Activities include: high ropes course, boating, sand volleyball, archery, nature hikes, outdoor survival training, drama, Judaics and water polo, Gaga (Israeli dodge ball) and many others.
- Specialties rotate each day and include Judaics, Nature, Sports, Art and Israeli Culture.
Check out our other Camp Hoover videos:
Parent Packs contain all the forms and information you will need for this year’s summer camp session.
Camp Hoover camp calendar for download.