Deeds of giving are the very foundations of the world – Pirkei Avot 1:2
There are many ways to support the mission of the Jewish Community Center of Greater Columbus. Your generosity and support allows us to continue to offer quality programs, activities and services that impact the lives of so many in our community. We can’t do it without you and we have many ways that you can help.
For more information contact Sheila Cline at 614-559-6225 or email@example.com.
Support the JCC through the Kroger Community Rewards Program. The Kroger Community Rewards Program provides financial support to area non-profits including the JCC based on the money spent at Kroger stores by individuals enrolled in the program. By linking your Kroger Plus card and shopping at Kroger, you help us raise needed funds. To register your Kroger Plus Card online, visit www.krogercommunityrewards.com. The JCC’s community reward number is 80612. Please note you must re-register your card annually.
You shop, we win! By doing your online shopping through www.iGive.com a portion of each purchase is donated to the JCC. You never pay more and iGive always shows you how much you’re raising before you buy. Simply download the iGive button or app or visit iGive.com, choose the JCC as your cause and start shopping today!
- Commemorate a special occasion
- Remember a loved one
- Acknowledgment letters sent to donor and family
- For a complete list of our established tribute and endowment funds click here.
- Capital Campaign
- Planned Giving through the Columbus Jewish Foundation
- Deferred Gifts through the Columbus Jewish Foundation
- Endowment Funds through the Columbus Jewish Foundation
- Corporate Giving
- Sponsorship of programs and events