BUILDING MAINTENANCE WITH CDL-P
JCC College Avenue – Full-Time
Perform general maintenance, both preventive and as needed, buildings and grounds. Serve as agency bus driver on an as needed basis..
A. Knowledge and Education: High School Diploma, Solid Grasp of English
B. Experience-Minimum Required or Preferred: 2+ years experience in plumbing, electrical and HVAC required; 5+ years experience preferred; experience in maintenance department of a hospitality oriented facility preferred; CDL-P required.
C. Special skills: Must be able to lift 50 pound loads, good customer service skills, detail oriented, team player
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Follow Department Creed for Success on a daily basis
• Maintain all Mechanical/HVAC equipment
• Includes repair service, preventative maintenance and coordinating work with service providers
• Maintain pool equipment and water balance for all pools
• Take/record chemicals in accordance with established JCC protocol o Make adjustments by balancing water
• Backwash, fill pools and maintain heating units based on needs
• Adjust temperature gauges as needed
• Vacuum/clean pools as needed
• Maintain all pool decks
• Maintain all electric equipment including light fixtures o Electrical work includes light bulbs, ballasts
• Responsible for maintenance tasks as assigned by supervisor or Assistant Executive Director
• Painting o Drywall o Tile work o Plumbing o HVAC
• General maintenance of the premises
• Maintain standards and proper records in relation to building maintenancein regards to ACA and ECS accreditation
• Assist with the set-up/tear down of rooms in preparation for programs, meetings, and other functions on an as needed basis
• Provide assistance with camp start-up; maintain camp, & end-of-camp-year tear down
• Responsible for all snow and ice removal
• Assist in maintaining grounds and facility
• Serve as agency bus driver on an as needed basis
• See JCC Bus Driver Position Descriptions
• All other duties as assigned by supervisor or JCC Management
The JCC is an EEO, At-Will Employer.
Apply in person at:
1125 College Avenue
Columbus, OH 43209.