Children’s Programming Support
JCC College Avenue – Hours Vary
Responsible for organizing and implementing all lesson planning, creative and recreational programming for your JClub Explorers group. Work closely with JClub Explorers Coordinator to connect with each child’s teacher and make sure that their assignments are completed. Communicate weekly with families to provide updates and progress reports.
1. Knowledge and Education – Minimum Required or Preferred: BS Education, Child Development preferred, High School Diploma Required
2. Experience – Minimum Required or Preferred: Experience with children and with program coordinating required
3. Special Skills: Previous experience with program planning; organized, computer literate; creative; able to motivate and influence others.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• JClub Explorers Program
• Develop curriculum and programming for your group of children.
• Directly supervise the learning, programming and social engagement with your group of children.
• Coordinate weekly schedule with JClub Explorers Coordinator.
• Coordinate weekly communication with parents.
• Setup and break down your group space each day.
• Work with JClub Explorers Coordinator to liaison with each child’s teacher to make sure assignments are being completed. Outreach
• Develop and maintain strong personal connection to children and families.
• All other duties as assigned.
The JCC is an EEO, At-Will Employer.
Apply in person at:
1125 College Avenue
Columbus, OH 43209.