Entering Kindergarteners – 3rd graders
Weekly options available
The Best Just Got Better
Themed & Dress-up Days
• Oh The Places You Will Go
• Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs
• Disney Day
• Canned Food Drive
• Dress as your favorite animal Day
• Animal Day
• World Cup
• Story Telling
• Camp Choir
• Running Club
• Field Hockey
• Line Dancing
• Jewelry Making
• Video Making
A Typical Day at Camp
A day at Camp Chaverim consists of age-appropriate programming to target the needs of every camper. Each day will include:
- Opening – Energized celebrations and songs with Hebrew enrichment to start the day off right!
- Bunk Time – A time and place to develop and strengthen friendships in a small group setting while engaged in social activities.
- Instructional Swim – Individualized small group instruction provided by American Red Cross trained swim instructors.
- Specialties – Each week every camper will experience a wide variety of activities in Judaics, Science, Sports, Nature, Art, Music, and Israeli Culture.
- Free Swim – Campers enjoy time to practice all the skills they have learned and just have fun with friends while under the supervision of counselors and trained lifeguard staff.
- Snack – Nutritious, Kosher and healthy snacks to satisfy any morning or afternoon hunger.
- Closing – One last chance to send off campers, through song and cheer while showing their spirit and approval of the day. Campers and parents are presented with any information (handouts/notes) they need for the following camp day.