For campers entering 4th-8th grades
New This Year!
Design your own summer — the fun of camp exclusively for you! Summer 2018 combines the tradition and fun of Camp Hoover. Campers in grades 4 through 6 customize their schedule with activities based on their interests.
7th & 8th graders will build their schedule around field trips, social jusitce and service projects. Trips this year include, Zoombezi Bay, Clay’s Water Park, Kings Island, Ceder Point with an overnight at the Cleveland JCC, Rock N Roll Hall of Fame and of course White Water Rafting at ACE Resort.
Fun Facts about Camp Hoover
- Camp Hoover is located on a beautiful wooded 30 acre campsite bordering Hoover Reservoir (4290 E. Walnut St. Westerville 43081). Camp Hoover boasts beautiful woods, waterfront with canoes and kayaks, a high ropes course with a zip line, swimming pool, a pavilion, basketball court, athletic fields, an archery range, community garden, an art area, nature trails and outdoor sanctuary. Camp Hoover offers traditional camp activities, specialized programming, and hands-on experiences with an emphasis on community.
- Each Friday campers participate in Shabbat programming
- Chugim options during the week
- Every Wednesday is an all-camp themed lunch
- All-camp trip to Kings Island
Camp Hoover Activities
- Zip Line
- High Ropes Course
- Water front with Kayaking and caneoing
- Archery Range
- Arts and Crafts
- And so much more
Check out our other Camp Hoover videos: