Summer Preschool – Ages 2 – 3 yrs 8 mo
Fun Facts about Camp Yeladim
- Flexible hours and the opportunity to attend camp two, three or five days each week.
- A warm and nurturing atmosphere designed to enhance each child’s independence, self confidence and social development.
- A great stepping stone into the world of preschool and summer camp fun. We strongly suggest that new students (for the upcoming school year) attend Camp Yeladim for at least part of the summer.
- Fabulous weekly themes including Crazy Hair Day, Animal Day, Pajama Parties, Shabbat projects and a Fourth of July parade.
- Many fun summer activities which include outdoor dramatic and water play in the toddler pool, child friendly art projects, fascinating nature projects, movement and music to match the weekly themes and special Jewish programming to encourage them to respect and honor the world around them.
- (College Avenue Only) Swim is included for all of our campers and lessons are included for our three year olds as part of their experience. Our Aquatics staff is very well trained and keeps our little ones safe at all times.
- Lunch Bunch is available if extra time is needed.
A Typical Day at Camp Yeladim
- Our day begins with drop off between 8:45 and 9:00am. Parents are encouraged to create an established routine in the morning. Staff will be there to guide and direct this first experience with separation.
- Campers will have a wide variety of activities during the morning which will include art, music, nature, Israeli culture, nature and swim.
- A yummy snack of fruit and milk is served each morning.
- There is a circle time with friends to talk about the day’s activities, read a special book and get ready to go home
Sample Camp Yeladim Schedule
- 8:45-9:00 Camp Yeladim Drop off
- 9:00-9:45 First Activity/Specialty
- 9:45-10:00 Clean up/Wash up
- 10:00-10:20 Snack/Clean up/Wash Up
- 10:20-10:45 Second Activity/Specialty
- 10:45-11:30 Third Activity/Specialty
- 11:30-11:45 Circletime with friends. Get ready to go home