Ora, Chaverim, Hoover, Yeladim
Whatever works for you! Begin by signing up for a minimum of 2 weeks and then pick and choose which weeks you need for the remainder of the summer.
Campers are welcome to begin their initial 2 week camp session any week during the season.
Note: Yeladim 2-day session is Tuesday, Thursday only and 3-day session is Monday, Wednesday and Friday only.
All campers who receive third party funding must provide Camp Arye with their funding information before submitting a registration form. We DO NOT accept IO or Level 1 waivers.
Arye campers must enroll for a 2 week minimum.
Anyone who registers for camp and has siblings will qualify for a flat rate sibling discount.
The JCC Camp Team will apply the discounts to your total after confirming your eligibility.
Additional Camp Weeks
Extensions are welcome and processed with NO administrative fees, provided space is available.
Payment for adding weeks to camp is due at the time the change is requested. Your credit card will be charged (or an EFT will be transferred) on that date.
Refund Policy, Changing Registration & Payment
- Cancellations and withdrawals must be submitted in writing to Tasha Freeman at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Withdrawals on or before May 20, 2019: full refund, less $100 deposit.
- Withdrawals after May 20, 2019 are subject to the following policy: Two FULL weeks prior to the week being canceled: 50% refund, less $100 deposit; One FULL week prior to the week being canceled: 25% refund, less $100 deposit; Less than SEVEN days prior to the week being canceled: no refund
- Unused camp days cannot be refunded or substituted with additional camp days. No refunds, other than according to the above policy, are given for vacations, sick days, or other absences from camp.
- Refunds are processed after camp is concluded, unless a complete drop is requested prior to the start of camp. No refunds will be processed during camp.
JCC Membership Requirements
Camp registration is available to JCC members in good standing, with no balances due for membership, tuition, or activity fees. Families must obtain either a full year or a summer membership prior to enrolling in camp. JCC membership must be maintained through the camp session(s).
JCC summer members enjoy a summer of fun with use of general membership facilities including: gym, indoor and outdoor heated swimming pools, fitness room, JZone, racquetball and tennis courts and JCC Hoover Family Park on select Sundays. Summer members can attend any JCC day camp and all camp fee payment requirements and deadlines apply.
For membership information, call 614-559-6227 or 614-559-6229 or email email@example.com.
*Registration fee of $50 and first month’s pro-rated membership fees due upon joining. Monthly membership fee includes a $1.50/month service fee.
Need-based scholarships are available. Camp Arye campers who receive third-party funding are not eligible for scholarships. Applications are due by April 19, 2019. Contact Louise Young at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. Click here for scholarship application information.
A $100 nonrefundable deposit per child must be included with camp registration.