Deeds of giving are the very foundations of the world – Pirkei Avot 1:2
There are many ways to support the mission of the Jewish Community Center of Greater Columbus. Your generosity and support allows us to continue to offer quality programs, activities and services that impact the lives of so many in our community. We can’t do it without you and we have many ways that you can help.
For more information contact Sheila Cline at 614-559-6225 or email@example.com.
- Click Here for a complete list for the period Jan 1, 2017 – Dec 31, 2017
- Commemorate a special occasion
- Remember a loved one
- Acknowledgment letters sent to donor and family
- For a complete list of our established tribute and endowment funds click here.
- Capital Campaign
- Planned Giving through the Columbus Jewish Foundation
- Deferred Gifts through the Columbus Jewish Foundation
- Endowment Funds through the Columbus Jewish Foundation
- Corporate Giving
- Sponsorship of programs and events
Giving Assistant shoppers earn an average of $700 cash back per year. Then, they choose to donate a percentage of that to causes they’re passionate about. Giving Assistant facilitates the entire process, making it easier than ever to support us just by shopping online at over 1,900 participating stores including Macy’s, Nordstrom, Groupon, and more.
Visit GivingAssistant.org to sign up and start giving back. We thank you for your continued support!