Announcements & Upcoming Programs
- Check out the latest edition of our Centerscene newsletter for the latest happenings at the JCC. Click here to read more>>
- Check out these great pictures from the 2016 JCC Maccabi Games by Lorn Spolter Photography
- Herban Pioneer Farmer’s Market coming to the JCC on Tuesdays from 11-2 starting on August 16th. For more information contact Kelly Martin at 614-559-6214.
- Black Diamond Obstacle Course! Join us on Sunday, August 28th from 10 am – Noon for a free obstacle course and fitness trail open house. Check out this video to see first hand this fantastic new addition to the JCC.
- Gallery Players season subscriptions special offer – Buy one Get One now through September 24! Click here to purchase yours today!
- Les Mills GRIT Launch Month. If you want to take your fitness level and see results like never before, Les Mills GRIT is perfect for you. Try this new 30 minute HIIT workout for free during the month of August! Click here to watch the GRIT promotional video.
- Introducing the JCC Mobile APP! With the new JCC app you can register for programs, check account information, update payment methods, purchase training packages, and access the up-to-date group fitness schedule at any time, from anywhere. Look for us in the APP Store and Google Play! More info here. You will need to create an account online before using the APP – register here.
- Did you know that the JCC receives cash back every quarter when you shop at Kroger? All you need to do is enroll your Kroger Plus card! It’s an easy way to give back to the community. If your card is already enrolled its time to re-enroll! Learn more>>
JCC Annual members have access to all of the JCC’s services, including preschool, summer camps, recreation and wellness, senior programs and so much more. Visit us today! Join Today!
News & Information
Here is your primary source for news and information about the JCC of Greater Columbus. Want to read the newest edition of CenterScene, or the latest release to come out of the press room? Read more
Classes & Programs
Looking for a little variety or competitive challenge in your workout? Perhaps you’re interested in attending a class or finding something for your children to do after school. If so, then the JCC’s classes and programs will be of interest to you! Read more