We Are the j
For over 100 years, the JCC of Greater Columbus has served as an inclusive destination for exceptional wellness, education, and community services.
It is a place for the Jewish community to thrive, for universal values to come to life, and for shared futures to be envisioned and realized. When you support the J, you support the growth of innovative programs and ongoing services benefiting the entire Jewish and greater Columbus community.
Because of you, we can do more. More wellness, more community, more tradition, more kindness.
Your gift empowers the JCC to invest in providing best-in-class early childhood education, expand sports and recreation programs, provide more scholarships for camp and preschool, add state-of-the-art fitness equipment, facilitate professional development opportunities for staff, implement innovative Jewish cultural arts programming, and create new community engagement programming for active adults.
Ways to Give
From $1 to $1 million, every gift counts. There is a way for everyone to make an impact at the JCC.
- Credit Card. We accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Discover. Call 614-559-6233 or click here to make an online donation.
- Check. Payable to the JCC of Greater Columbus, 1125 College Ave., Columbus, OH 43209
- Donor Advised Funds. Recommend a grant to the JCC of Greater Columbus through your donor advised fund. EIN: 31-4379496
- Appreciated Assets (Stock). Transferring shares of appreciated stock held for longer than one year directly to the JCC allows you to receive a tax deduction for the fair market value, without having to pay tax on any unrealized capital gains.
- Retirement Accounts. Individuals older than 70½ may make a qualified donation, tax free, from an IRA directly to the JCC. The direct distribution to charity is not included in taxable income.
Double your impact with an employer match! Many companies match charitable giving when employees support qualified 501(c)(3) organizations, like the JCC. Contact your HR department to learn more.