MINDBODY APP TUTORIAL
Mindbody Computer Tutorial
Setting Up Your Mindbody Account
1. Download the free MINDBODY app from the App Store or Google Play.
2. Launch the MINDBODY app and tap Continue with Email.
3. Enter your email address (use the email address with which you receive emails from the JCC), then tap Next. (Please note: if you already have a username and password, it will prompt for both your email address and password.)
4. Create and enter a password, then tap Next.
5. Enter your first name, last name, country, and email preference, then tap Let’s Go.
6. You’re Almost Done! Check your email to confirm your account.
7. Click on the confirmation link within the email and you’re ready to use the app.
How to make a reservation using the MINDBODY app
1. Login to the app.
2. In the search box at the top of the screen type in JCC of Greater Columbus choose My Location. Please note: you will need to make sure the location settings are turned on for the app to use your location.
3. Tap on JCC of Greater Columbus and then tap the heart in the top right corner so that you can more easily access reservations in the future.
4. Then tap the View Schedule button.
5. There are two tabs: Classes and Appointments.
6. Tap the Classes tab to reserve a spot for Fitness Center Times and Pools.
7. To reserve a class, select the date, and you will see class options.
8. Tap the Book button to the right of the class you are reserving. Then tap Next, then Submit, and then Book. You can only book times as early as 72 hours in advance. If It says CALL you are a day to early.
9. Please note: the app will put you on a waitlist if the time is already full and send you and email if you get moved into the class/timeslot.
10. Tap the appointments tab to reserve the Golf Simulator, Tennis/Pickleball Courts and Table Tennis:
11. Tap the service you are interested, for example Tennis/Pickleball Courts
12. Please disregard the Pick a Staff verbiage and Any Staff option.
13. Select one of the options, for example, Court Reservation – Court 1
14. Then, select date and time you want to reserve and tap Complete Booking.