Be a Part of the JCC Cookbook
WE ARE THE J is creating a custom cookbook featuring favorite recipes from our community
These cookbooks will be professionally published and are sure to be a treasured keepsake for us all.
Many recipes from all members will ensure that our cookbook is a success. We are using Morris Press Cookbook’s web site to easily submit recipes online. If you do not have Internet access, our committee can enter them for you.
Please submit 3-5 of your favorite recipes so you can be represented in our cookbook.
How to Submit
• Enter the User Name: ColumbusJCC
• Enter the password: ColumbusCooks and click ‘Submit.’
• Enter your name and click ‘Continue.’
• Click ‘Add Recipes’ to begin adding your recipes.
Recipe Writing Tips
• Only enter 1 ingredient per ingredient line.
• List ingredients in order of use in the ingredients list and directions.
• Include container sizes, e.g., (16-oz.) pkg., (24-oz.) can.
• Write directions in paragraph form, not in steps.
• Use names of ingredients in the directions, e.g., “Combine flour and sugar.” DO NOT use statements like, “Combine first three ingredients.”
• Include temperatures and cooking, chilling, baking, and/or freezing times.
• Additional comments about the recipe (history, nutritional data, suggested uses, etc.) are not allowed unless a “Recipe Note” field is visible. Enter extra recipe content in that field.