Be a Part of the JCC Cookbook
WE ARE THE J is creating a custom cookbook featuring favorite recipes from our community
These cookbooks will be professionally published and are sure to be a treasured keepsake for us all.
Many recipes from all members will ensure that our cookbook is a success. We are using Morris Press Cookbook’s web site to easily submit recipes online. If you do not have Internet access, our committee can enter them for you.
We welcome and encourage ALL recipes (from the simple to the elaborate)
Kosher-style recipes for all occasions (from every day meals to the holiest of holidays)
Please submit 3-5 of your favorite recipes so you can be represented in our cookbook.
How to Submit
• Enter the User Name: ColumbusJCC
• Enter the password: ColumbusCooks and click ‘Submit.’
• Enter your name and click ‘Continue.’
• Click ‘Add Recipes’ to begin adding your recipes.
Recipe Writing Tips
• Only enter 1 ingredient per ingredient line.
• List ingredients in order of use in the ingredients list and directions.
• Include container sizes, e.g., (16-oz.) pkg., (24-oz.) can.
• Write directions in paragraph form, not in steps.
• Use names of ingredients in the directions, e.g., “Combine flour and sugar.” DO NOT use statements like, “Combine first three ingredients.”
• Include temperatures and cooking, chilling, baking, and/or freezing times.
• Additional comments about the recipe (history, nutritional data, suggested uses, etc.) are not allowed unless a “Recipe Note” field is visible. Enter extra recipe content in that field.