JCC of Greater Columbus
Cleanliness & Safety
The JCC of Greater Columbus is dedicated to the health and safety of our members. We’ve taken the following steps to help lessen the transmission of germs in the building:
- Hand sanitizing or hand washing is required when entering the facility.
- The entire building (fitness and aquatics areas, bathrooms, etc) will be closed during the middle of the day for a deep clean.
- The MERV rating on our filtration system has been increased.
- We have Increased the turnover of air throughout the building including adding more intake of outside fresh air
- The JCC acquired two electrostatic cleaning systems to be able to sanitize more effectively and efficiently.
- Wiping down of all equipment in between members will be done by staff in addition to members utilizing the wipes stations throughout the building.
- Each evening the building will be deep cleaned and prepared for the next day.
- Staff are required to wear masks at all times.
- Members are required to wear masks in common areas and when walking throughout the building.
If you have questions about any of these protocols, please contact Ronnie Conn, COO, at 614-559-6260 or email@example.com