Did you know. . . ?
Here are some interesting facts about the Jewish Community Center of Greater Columbus.
- Currently, there are more than 6,500 members of the JCC representing approximately 3,800 households in 74 individual ZIP codes. With locations in east, northeast and northwest Columbus, the JCC is committed to continuing to play a significant role in community life in Central Ohio.
- Each year, over 200,000 people come through our doors to vote, donate blood, receive health screenings and immunizations, take classes, attend camp and preschool, shows, and exhibits and play sports.
- Each year, nearly 2,000 people of all ages fitness levels use the JCC fitness facilities weekly to maintain their health and well-being.
- Approximately 500 children ages 6 weeks to 5 years attend Early Childhood Programs at the JCC’s three sites, where they begin to form their Jewish identity.
- The JCC serves 13,000 freshly prepared Kosher lunches each year to our frail elderly adults and provides intellectually stimulating programming. For many, this is their only hot meal of the day.
- Nearly 700 children and youth swam, played and learned at JCC summer camps this year. Children are making Jewish memories and friendships to last a lifetime.
The latest in JCC Community news. Search our archive for plenty for articles of events past, present, and future.
Mission / Vision
Learn about the JCC’s commitment to enhancing the quality of family life and promoting the physical, intellectual and spiritual wellness of the individual.
The Jewish Community Center of Greater Columbus has almost one hundred years of rich history.